Hello Friends, Welcome to GSMFirmware.in Here you will get the HTC Sensation 4G Hard Reset to Factory Download of Latest file version 2016. We are ready here to provide your desire Android files free Download.
HTC Sensation 4G (T-Mobile USA) Hard Reset to Factory Default Settings
Here's a step by step instructions on how to hard reset the HTC Sensation 4G.
Precautions: Performing hard reset process will delete or wipe all data from the. We highly recommend to have a back up copy of all your important files stored on the device.
HTC Sensation 4G Factory/Soft Reset:
On the main Home Screen,
->select SETTINGS-> PRIVACY
->select FACTORY DATA RESET
->select RESET PHONE
->Enter the password
->select ERASE EVERYTHING
If the HTC Sensation 4G is frozen: Reboot or restart the phone and do a hard reset through button combination, this will turn the device into recovery mode.
1. Turn the power off. , remove the battery out and reinsert it back again
2. Hold the Volume Down and Power Button together
3. A menu will then show up such as Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Select: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
- Wait 'till the phone reboot.
Once the wipe process completes, the HTC Sensation 4G will return to its original factory fresh state default settings. All data including third-party applications will be deleted from the HTC Sensation 4G.So you may need to re-install it back.
If you want to require knowing more about HTC Sensation 4G Hard Reset to Factory file Resource or updates. Please ask to us via our contact us form or comment box. Please make sure that, you don’t send Personal information via the Comment box. Thank you for being with us.