Hello Friends, Welcome to GSMFirmware.in Here you will get the How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 & I9505 using CF Auto Root Download of Latest file version 2016. We are ready here to provide your desire Android files free Download.
Galaxy S4 running on Android 4.3 can be rooted using CF-Auto-Root.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 & I9505 using CF-Auto-Root
Galaxy S4 users who have already updated their devices to Android 4.3 and wish to root the same may follow our step-by-step guide. The root method works on both GT-I9500 and GT-I9505. It uses CF-Auto-Root package by recognised XDA developer, Chainfire.
CF-Auto-Root file is for those who wish to keep as close to stock as possible. The root package has SuperSU binary and APK as well as stock recovery. Besides, it is the quickest and easiest root method. The root file is firmware independent as it supports Android 4.3 and future firmwares as well. Head over to the development thread to know more about the features of CF-Auto-Root.
IBTimes UK reminds its readers that it will not be held liable for any mishap. Users are also advised to verify that their devices meet the following requirements.
1) Install USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy S4 to transfer files between the Android device and the computer.
2) Enable USB Debugging Mode on phone to connect it with computer and use Android SDK with it. [Press Menu>> Settings>> Applications. From there navigate and click on Development option and check USB Debugging Mode.]
3) As the tutorial might wipe out all data of the phone, create a backup. If the device is having any custom recoveries such as ClockworkMod/TWRP already installed, backup data using the recovery.
4) The Galaxy S4 should have above 80% battery charge.
5) The phone should be factory unlocked and not locked to any particular carrier.
6) The device will lose manufacturer's warranty once it is rooted. However, users can reclaim the warranty back by unrooting the handset later.
7) The CF-Auto-Root files work only on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 and GT-I9505. As applying these to any incorrect variant might brick the device, verify the model number of Galaxy S4 by navigating to Settings>> About phone>> Model number and install the root package accordingly.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500/I9505 on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
Step-1: Download CF-Auto-Root file for Galaxy S4 to computer
For GT-I9500- CF-Auto-Root-ja3g-ja3gxx-gti9500.zip
For GT-I9505- CF-Auto-Root-jflte-jfltexx-gti9505.zip
Step-2: Extract the downloaded root zip using Winzip, 7zip, winrar or any other extracting tool to get a file with .tar.md5 extension
Step-3: Download Odin3_v3.07. Extract the Odin zip to get Odin3 v3.07.exe file
Step-4: Switch off Galaxy S4 and wait for five to six seconds for vibration to confirm complete power off
Step-5: Place the phone in Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home andPower buttons together until the construction Android robot icon with a warning triangle appears on the phone's screen. Then press the Volume Up button to enter Download Mode
Step-6: Run Odin3 v3.07.exe as Administrator
Step-7: Connect the phone to the computer using USB cable while it is in Download Mode. Wait for some time until Odin detects the device. When the phone is connected successfully, anAdded message will appear under Odin message box. Additionally, the ID: COM box in Odin will turn blue with the COM port number indicating successful connection
Note: If the Added message does not appear, then try another USB port, try the one located at the back side of the computer. In case Odin still fails to recognise the device then reinstall USB driver.
Step-8: In Odin, click the PDA button and select CF-Auto-Root-ja3g-ja3gxx-gti9500.tar.md5 orCF-Auto-Root-jflte-jfltexx-gti9505.tar.md5 file according to the variants
Step-9: Ensure Auto-Reboot and F.Reset Time checkboxes are selected in Odin
Step-10: Click the Start button in Odin. The installation process should begin now and would take few minutes to complete
Step-11: When the installation process is completed, the phone will restart and soon a PASS message with a green background in the extreme left box at the very top of Odin. Once the home screen appears, unplug the USB cable from the phone to disconnect it from computer
Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500/I9505 running Android 4.3 should now be rooted successfully. You can now install any app that requires root permission. To verify the root method is installed and working properly, install Root Checker app from Google Play Sore.
Sometimes the device does not boot into Recovery Mode and root the device. If this happens, then perform the entire procedure again. If it still does not install root, ensure Auto Reboot checkbox in Odin is not checked. Then after flashing the root package, pull out the battery and boot the phone into Recovery mode by selecting Volume Up, Home and Power buttons together. This will start the install process.
If you want to require knowing more about How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 & I9505 using CF Auto Root file Resource or updates. Please ask to us via our contact us form or comment box. Please make sure that, you don’t send Personal information via the Comment box. Thank you for being with us.