Hello Friends, Welcome to GSMFirmware.in Here you will get the How To Factory Hard Reset LG Optimus KU5400 Download of Latest file version 2016. We are ready here to provide your desire Android files free Download.
Complete Hard Reset 100% Working Solution LG KU5400
Lg KU5400 Hard Reset Pattern lock remove LG KU5400 how to hard reset LG KU5400
Formate solution LG KU5400
Factory Reset the KU5400
Hard Reset LG Optimus KU5400 to Restore Factory Settings
LG KU5400 Hard Reset / Factory Reset
Warning: This will remove ALL data on the phone (but not the MicroSD card)
To perform a hard reset, or factory reset, then there are a number of methods to try:
1) From the home screen, press Menu - Settings - Privacy - Factory data reset - Reset phone. It may ask for a password. Then select Erase everything
If the phone is totally unresponsive, even after a reboot, then try the following methods.
2) While the phone is turned off, press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons together. Then, while holding these, press and release the Power button (keep holding the volume buttons). The phone should turn on and a menu will appear. Press the Volume down button to navigate to the Recovery option. Press the Volume Up to select (if that doesn't work, use the Power button to select). A yellow triangle and an Android logo will appear. Press the Volume Down and Volume Up button together and a recovery menu should appear. Use the Volume buttons to move to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and then press Power to select. Again, use the Volume Down key to choose Yes and press the Power button again to select.
3) While the phone is turned off, press and hold the Volume Down button. Then, while holding, press and release the Power button. A menu should appear. Use the Volume down key to go to Clear Storage. Use the Power button to select the option. Then when asked to confirm, press Volume Up for Yes.
4) While the phone is off, press and hold down Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time. Then release the buttons when you see the Logo. Use the Volume Down button to go down and the Home or Power key to select. Choose the Wipe data/Factory reset option. Then Select Yes to delete all user data. Then choose to reboot the phone.
5) A final method is to enter the code into your phone's dialer: *2767*3855# This method will not give you an option to reverse the process, so be careful! This method will only work if you can boot into your phone.
If you want to require knowing more about How To Factory Hard Reset LG Optimus KU5400 file Resource or updates. Please ask to us via our contact us form or comment box. Please make sure that, you don’t send Personal information via the Comment box. Thank you for being with us.