Hello Friends, Welcome to GSMFirmware.in Here you will get the how to Lg Optimus S Hard Reset Done Download of Latest file version 2016. We are ready here to provide your desire Android files free Download.
Lg Optimus LG Optimus S Hard Reset
Pattern lock remove LG Optimus S
how to hard reset LG Optimus S
Formate solution LG Optimus S
Factory Reset the LG Optimus S
The factory reset clears all user data and 3rd party applications, restoring the device to it's original factory settings. It's often recommended following a software update to help resolve or clear compatibility issues Prior to performing the reset, it is recommended to backup your personal data (see below) and then remove the SD card.
Note: This will not remove Operating System software from your device (Froyo, Gingerbread, etc.)
Factory reset steps:
1. From the main home screen, select Menu
2. Select Settings, then select Privacy
3. Select Factory Data Reset
4. Select Reset phone
5. Enter the password if prompted, and select Erase Everything
If the device is frozen, follow these steps:
1. Remove and reinsert the battery
2. The device will power on
3. Hold Volume down, Home, and Power buttons until the reset screen appears
4. Select wipe data/factory reset (using volume down) and press Menu
5. Select Yes and press Menu
If you want to require knowing more about how to Lg Optimus S Hard Reset Done file Resource or updates. Please ask to us via our contact us form or comment box. Please make sure that, you don’t send Personal information via the Comment box. Thank you for being with us.